Everybody knows what Chiranjeevi said before the elections in 2009 about Congress Party and TDP. Now Chiranjeevi says, Praja Rajyam Party is identical in principles to Congress party, so they will work together in upcoming Elections, even though they don’t merge. He will lend his friendly hand to Congress. How hilarious? All for one Rajya Sabha seat?
It confirms the once infamous news story that Eenadu.com ran a while ago, that Praja Rajyam party will close its shop and merge with Congress. Praja Rajyam Party really thinks they are no different from Congress, or at least they hate TDP as much as Congress do. Also it appears, these talks of merger and alliances have been going on each time there is some kind of election.
It is clear, he is struggling to find an identify for himself and the party as it has been a total disaster at the poll booth and everything he did after that.
No principles. No core beliefs. Its just dancing to the wind.
- Before Elections, Chiranjeevi said, his party has clearly understood Telangana Issue. Believes that Telanaga has been mis-treated and undeveloped so he supports statehood.
- When Telangana agitation started, he was with them too.
- But once, all his MLAs ditched to support Samaikhya Andhra (United Andhra), Chiranjeevi ditched “Telangana” too and started saying he will support Samaikhyandhra too.
- He even started a tour of meeting all people fighting for Samaikhyandhra.
- And then he started a bus tour to give National Status to Polavaram project. I seriously don’t know what that means. Congress has already initiated the long waited project.
- Now, he wants to contest for Rajya Sabha. Everybody knows it is just wishful thinking.
- Most of his political life, he and his party criticized Congress party saying it is corrupt and Gunda’s party with no social justice concept as it is predominantly Reddy’s party.
- Got an invitation from Sonia Gandhi. Chiranjeevi hoped that he can pressure Congress somehow and get one Rajya Sabha seat. Instead, Sonia told him to quit from contesting for Rajya Sabha. Totally hilarious. Even after all this, he don’t get it.
So, what is really Chiranjeevi believe in. What are principles, if there are any (any more)? Total BS.