Browsing With Google Chrome : First Few Minutes
I have just installed Google chrome and fell in love with its Speed. Here is my experience with Google Chrome in the first few minutes.
- Installation was a breeze. No restarts required. (Under 2 minutes)
- Page loading is quite fast and instantly visible (compare to other browsers Google Chrome is like a race car)
- Interface is very simple and elegant.
- There is no difference between Search bar and Address bar anymore. Quite handy.
- Also fell in love with Thumbnails of Most frequently used pages when you open a new tab.
Add-ons and Extensions
Once I get to serious browsing, like reading blogs on Google reader, I missed by 'Blog This' extension for Windows Live Writer. Hope, application developers will soon enhance or make their add-ons compatible with Google Chrome. Since Chrome is also built with components from Firefox, I hope extensions may be instantly compatible once allowed.
Overall, I fell in love with Google Chrome for its Speed and Simplicity and of course, little bit of convenience.