Nokia India Announces Nokia Nseries Mobile Film Awards
Shoot Videos with Nokia N-Series phones and Show The Director in You. Exclusive now for Indian Nokia fans.
Nokia India has announced the Nokia Nseries Mobile Film Awards in association with Subhash Ghai's Whistling Woods International, the renowned film training institute, and Mediamatics Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. Aimed at unleashing the 'movie maker in everyone', the initiative is targeted at young, up-and-coming filmmakers in the country.
Nokia Nseries Mobile Film Awards invites aspiring participants above 18 years of age to shoot a mobile film using their mobile phones in categories of fiction and non-fiction. The contest starts on 18th February, 2007 and ends on 12th March, 2007.
Participation steps for Nokia Nseries Mobile Film Awards:
- Entry forms can be downloaded from www.nokia.co.in/nseries or www.whistlingwoods.net. The forms are also available at Nokia Nseries Mobile Film Awards Roadshows and select retail outlets, details of which are available at above URLs.
- Participants can shoot a video of up to 3 minutes duration using their mobile phone
- Films can be made in 2 categories: Fiction and Non-fiction (the same has to be indicated while submission of the film).
- Participants can either edit the film on their phone or after downloading into a computer.
- The final film and the original footage have to be burnt on a VCD/DVD and mailed to Nokia N-Series Mobile Film Awards 2007, 1005, Edenwood Tower, Shastri Nagar, Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400 053.
- Contest starts on 18th February, 2007 and ends on 12th March, 2007.
- For more details SMS â€œNseries SGâ€ to 5555.