Important (relevant to me) excerpts:
- Calls made on Skype in Q1 of 2006 account for around 7% (6.9 Billion minutes) of all long distance call minutes world wide.
- eBay accounts for 14% of all e-commerce on the net with a gross merchandise value of $44 Billion in the last year.
- eBay passed 200 million mark in its registered members
- Skype supports around 6.5 Million concurrent users.
- PayPal services 105 million accounts in 50 countries; PayPal provides the payment mechanism for 67% of eBay transactions. (PayPal has more accounts that Amex and Discover combined.)
- Number of Developers:
eBay - 30,000 whose work contributes to 25% of all eBay transactions
- PayPal - 2,500 supporting 350,000 web integrators
- Skype - 3,500 delivering 350 applications and over 400 hardware devices